- All members receive direct invitations to Annual Membership Meeting and other Heritage Center events.
- All members are eligible to be nominated to serve on the Heritage Center’s Board of Directors.
- All members receive a 10% discount on purchases of items/publications at the museum gift shop and/or website.
- All members receive the Heritage Center’s electronic newsletter.
- Supporting Members are recognized on the Heritage Center’s website and in its electronic newsletter.
- Basic $30.00/per year
- Student (with valid school I.D.) $10.00/per year
- Senior Citizen (65 years and older)$ 20.00/per year
- Supporting $300.00/per year
*Annual Heritage Center membership fees will be reduced by $5.00 for members of the Crawford County Historical Society; French Creek Valley Railroad Historical Society; Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum; or the Northwest Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Tooling and Machining Association.
**The Northwestern Pennsylvania Railroad & Tooling Heritage Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. All but $3.00 of annual membership fees is tax deductible.
- Mr. & Mrs. Edward Cronin, Heritage Center Board
- Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Higham, Heritage Center Board
- Mr. & Mrs. Paul Huber, Heritage Center Volunteer
- Mr. & Mrs. Lance Johnson, Heritage Center Board
- Mr. & Mrs. Darl Black, Heritage Center Board
- Ms. Melissa Mencotti, Heritage Center Volunteer
- Dr. & Mrs. Christopher Thomas, Heritage Center Donor
- Mr. & Mrs. Samuel Spencer, Heritage Center Volunteer
- Erie Insurance
- Meadville Lyons Club
- Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry, and Tourism, John Phillips/President
- Associated Contractors Inc.
- Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum
- First National Insurance Agency